Monday, March 01, 2010

Upcoming Courses!

Duelling with the Rapier
Sundays, 10:15 - 11:45 am at the Glebe Community Centre
March 21 - May 2, excluding Easter (although I may run a review class pending space)
For those of you who have done my previous rapier program, this is the current version. It is a blend of classical fencing and historical material from a variety of historical manuals.
Course cost: $100
Equipment Rental fee: $50

Medieval Sword and Shield
Thursdays 7:15-8:45 pm at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 1177 Gladstone.
March 25 - May 13 (note that this is an 8 week class)
This class focuses on the I.33 Tower Fechtbuch material which we have been focusing on lately.
Course cost: $125
Equipment Rental fee $50

Both courses are limited to a maximum of 14 students. I will make equipment packages (about $350) available for those who wish to buy their own equipment instead of renting.

To register, or for more information, email ottawaclassicalswordplay@gmail.com