Sunday, April 18, 2010

Update and Request

Call for photos, and photo shoot

I have a new website under construction, and I need some better photos for the site. If anyone has photos from previous classes or events that will be good for the site, please forward them to me! I have a number to sort through and scan myself, but most of my digital photos were lost in a computer crash a few years ago.

Also, anyone who wants to and can make it, please come to the class at the Glebe Community Centre on May 9th, 10:15- 11:45 am. I will be doing a little instruction, but I'll be mixing up what we are doing a bit so that we can get a variety of good photos. If there is time, I may get a little bit of video shot as well.

It's time to announce upcoming courses again!

Medieval Sword and Shield
Sundays, 10:15 - 11:45 am at the Glebe Community Centre
May 23 - June 27 (six classes)
This class focuses on the I.33 Tower Fechtbuch sword and buckler material.
Course cost: $100
Equipment Rental fee: $50

Duelling with the Rapier
Thursdays 7:15-8:45 pm at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 1177 Gladstone.
May 20  - June 24 (six classes)
This is our standard Rapier foundation program
Course cost: $100
Equipment Rental fee $50

Duelling with Rapier and Dagger
To Be Announced
This is an intermediate course, adding the use of the dagger to our basic rapier techniques.
I am still trying to nail down a space for this. I am hoping for either Saturday afternoon or Monday night.

Contact me at ottawaclassicalswordplay@gmail.com to register for any of the above, or for any other information.